Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Search for Peace!!

This starts of when one of my chaddi-buddy (langotia-yaar) came to my place.
As always we had loads of fun,leg-pulling,songs ,crazy-fights etc. But b/w all this i found him somewhat low and least interested.

and the reason again being- Official Attyachar.

He was a lot busy in these days. Busy in meetings, Conference calls, presentations, emails, designing ,managing and his daily schedule was like it's 2:00 am and he's is still in office.
So we all decided to dig into him and find out how can we help him and get him going through this time. But every-time we all friends tried to call him and make things light for him. He used to turn down and make things worse. It was like we all are disturbing him and not letting him work and keeping him busy on our useless phone calls , SMS, Emails etc and all the possible means of communicating to him in this digital world.

But nothing worked. The best that we got out of him was -

"Let me live in Peace."

This was it and we all knew what he is undergoing with.
Another victim of -Official Attayachar.

Knowing the reason and having experienced same conditions few months back i decided to write a mail to him and to all my buddy's.
This is for what this post is. Felt like sharing it here. So for all the official frustoo's.

Hia Guys,


As we all know It has been a long time since ******(my friend's name) started his search.

“Search for peace.”
But Still he hasn’t found anything related to that or even any road ahead that leads to Peace. Okay, let’s not get into that as this might lead to an unending discussion. I’ll take it other way round.
We all know that our dear friend ******(my friend's name) is very hard working and is a gem of a person and professional. But nowadays he is a lot busy. Busy in meetings, Conference calls, presentations, emails, designing ,managing and all the daily stuff that he does. And in between this if he gets time he has to shift his room , talk to aunty .
I know what level of energy is required to do this and manage these things. Even shinku can’t deny this that it takes a lot of guts and solid butts to be working with your full enthu and energy almost 17-18 hr daily. This remind me of my DSGi nights when my schedule was a lot worse than this and I use to take occasional power naps with max duration of 5 hrs for each 36 hr .
I think it’s a lot same time with what ******(my friend's name) is undergoing with.
And conditions gets worse if u are lucky enough like me to have a sweet GF ;) . When u see her face with all those expectations and u feel bounded , bounded with certain limits and those limits which are created by yourself i.e. OFFICE WORK.
And these limits are :-
-No time for fun
-No weekend getaways
-No Gurgaon trips
-No phone calls
-No SMS
-No Emails( and Females)
So within these limits you undergo the toughest time of your life and within this time you may feel lonely, helpless or may be something else beyond that. This brings you to that level of frustration where your --SEARCH FOR PEACE-- starts.
But my dear friends is this definition of peace right. I don’t think so. My dear friends I want u to know what true peace is –


Also in between all these things there are certain forces from god that exists to support you in your tough times and that support is-
“Friends & Family”
So my dear friend ******(my friend's name) we all are here not to trouble you but to support you and enjoy the another phase of your CBP (Career boost Performance J coined by me today at 1:37 PM today ). Wish u loads of success and luck for this project.
All the best. Code-On :).
But this doesn’t me we have left you in peace rather we are redefining peace for you. I hope this will be much peaceful than what u have got till now. --Love you bro :)
--Gaure

No comments:

Post a Comment